Peleman’s success heavily depends on hiring the right people for the right job. We are looking for an experienced Service Technician who will take care of the worldwide installation of our new top products: the V Paper Tower and Twister. The V Paper technology makes presentations and books easy to read and to write in. Thanks to the double fold in the patented V Paper, bound documents are flat when laid open. Are you the colleague we are looking for?
A brand is defined by the customer’s experience.
The experience is delivered by the employees
What are we looking for?
- Peleman stands for respect, family feeling, loyalty, quality, innovation and passion. Values that you put into your daily work.
- After an intensive training, you will be responsible for the worldwide installation, maintenance, modification and repair of these machines.
- You are responsible for training both the machine operators and the service technicians for our customers.
- In the absence of field service calls, you will help out the technical team in Puurs. Here, you will carry out the maintenance and repairs of our own production unit.
- You will provide technical support during national and international trade fairs and during demos given to potential customers in our own production hall.
- You will also take care of other Peleman machines than the VPaper Tower and Twister. For example, you will provide technical support for the Flat Bed Foil Printer to our distributors and international Sales team. Including administrative follow-up and communication via mail, online service platform and telephone.
- You will help us look for possible improvements in collaboration with the R&D team.
When work and passion come together, magic happens
Who are you and what are your assets?
- You have a higher technical degree in electromechanics or are equivalent through experience.
- You have a very good understanding of mechanics. Basic skills in electricity and pneumatics are also a must.
- You preferably have several years of experience in a field service or technical commercial position.
- You have a very good command of English, both spoken and written.
- You are versatile and flexible, and are willing to travel worldwide, sometimes from country to country.
- You like to meet people in all countries and cultures.
- You like to work independently but also as a team.
- You are customer-oriented and like to solve problems.
- And more than anything, you can’t wait to jump right into it!
What is your position within our organisation?
You report to the Technical Coordinator V Paper Tower.
What do we offer?
- An extremely interesting and challenging job in an international organisation.
Working for a dynamic and innovative company, marked by its collegial and open work culture, where you will have the opportunity to fully express your creativity and abilities.
- We focus on your talent
- We think and act green. Among other things, 100% of our energy is produced by our own windmills.
- A respectful environment where everyone counts.
- A fascinating job in which flexibility works both ways.
Are you interested?
Do you have a big smile on your face after reading this job offer? Then this is probably for you. Don’t wait any longer. Get in touch with me and convince me that this is the job of your dreams. Mail your cover letter and CV to for Vicky Verelst and we will contact you soon!