Senior Content Coordinator.
As Senior Marketing Content Coordinator you will be responsible for the creation of corporate and product brand content, and for coordinating the publishing calendar across the different communication channels. You will work closely together with your colleagues of the Marketing department who manage these (inbound and outbound) channels, and together with them you will take care of the implementation of the content plan. Are you the colleague we are looking for?
A brand is defined by the customer’s experience.
The experience is delivered by the employees
What are we looking for?
- Peleman stands for respect, family feeling, loyalty, quality, innovation and passion. Values that you put into your daily work.
- You are in charge of creating a global content and publishing plan, for both outbound and inbound marketing activities (trade fairs, interviews, product info, newsletters, web & social, and lead generation).
- You align with local marketing requests from our sales organisations and make your own additions where necessary or possible.
- You bring all content needs together, in line with our business strategy.
- You are responsible for coordinating these jobs and assigning them to the marketing team and other channels.
- You follow up on the implementation, and use your own copy or copy provided by external copywriters.
- You base your follow-up and adjustments on metrics.
- You follow up on current projects and translations and think along proactively.
- You understand the team’s challenges and coordinate where necessary.
When work and passion come together, magic happens
Who are you and what are your assets?
- You have a Professional Bachelor of Marketing and have experience in all areas of marketing.
- You have an extensive knowledge of Content Marketing and copywriting is your thing.
- You have excellent organisational skills in terms of planning, organising and prioritising your tasks.
- You have a positive influence on your colleagues and motivate them to reach their goals. You are a real team player!
- You have a dynamic, creative personality and like to take initiative.
- You can be persuasive and have a great ability to learn.
- You have a very good command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- You are pragmatic and help out with implementation where necessary.
- You are meticulous. Very meticulous.
- And more than anything, you can’t wait to jump right into it!
What is your position within our organisation?
You report to the Global Marketing Manager.
What do we offer?
- An extremely interesting and challenging job in an international organisation.
- Working for a dynamic and innovative company, marked by its collegial and open work culture, where you will have the opportunity to fully express your creativity and abilities.
- We focus on your talent!
- We think and act green. Among other things, 100% of our energy is produced by our own windmills.
- A respectful environment where everyone counts.
- A fascinating job in which flexibility works both ways.
Are you interested?
Do you have a big smile on your face after reading this job offer? Then this is probably for you. Don’t wait any longer. Get in touch with me and convince me that this is the job of your dreams. Mail your cover letter and CV to for Vicky Verelst and we will contact you soon!