You carry out modifications on specific PELEMAN production machines when a format or product changes, and you provide assistance to the operators during production process. Thanks to your quick and efficient interventions, you help improving our production output and quality, in order to restrict our waste to a minimum. You work closely with the operators and line managers.
- You are always thinking about how to optimise our machines in order to make the production as efficient as possible.
- You are meticulous and keep a close eye on the technical condition of the machines.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You can also operate the machines.
- You are quality, safety and eco-conscious.
- You are accurate, have an eye for detail and are efficient when working independently.
- You have a very good command of Dutch.
- You are flexible and eager to learn.
- An extremely interesting and challenging job in an international organisation.
- Working for a dynamic and innovative company, marked by its collegial and open work culture, where you will have the opportunity to fully express your creativity and abilities. We focus on your talent.
- Everything you can expect these days, such as an attractive salary, end of year bonus, extralegal benefits of which meal vouchers, an elaborate health insurance, etc.
- A respectful environment where everyone counts.
- A fascinating job in which flexibility works both ways.
Mail your cover letter and CV to for Tinne Verheyen and we will contact you as soon as possible! You will receive an answer from us within 3 days. If positive, we will invite you for a first interview.