IT support worker.
As an ICT First Line Support Worker you are the point of contact for all departments within the Peleman group. You are a member of a small but very driven team with a.o. the following tasks:
- You follow up incoming ICT questions via our helpdesk ticketing system.
- You are the first ICT point of contact for all departments within the Peleman group.
- You oversee the changes to the IT workstations (installation, relocation, modifications) for PC’s, printers, smartphones and telephony.
- You follow up on the IT material: updates, sending and monitoring of repairs and reception of deliveries.
- You perform administrative tasks relating to the stock management of IT tools.
- You develop and manage practical documentation for end users.
- You report directly to the IT manager.
- You have a Bachelors’ degree in (applied) Computer Science or are equivalent through (several years of) experience. Recently graduated? No problem, with the right motivation and drive, you are equally eligible for this position.
- You are passionate about IT and technology, and working daily in this field would be a dream come true for you
- You are a team player but are independent enough to take on certain projects without anyone’s assistance.
- You communicate fluently with both customers and colleagues, and are very service-minded.
- You get your teeth into a problem and don’t let go until you have solved it, whether it be alone or with your team.
- People who know you describe you as a friendly, responsible, accurate and above all reliable person.
- You are flexible and adapt quickly to changing circumstances and priorities. You see deadlines as an opportunity, not as a burden.
- You have an eye and ear for detail and know how to quickly set priorities.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken, written and read).
- Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
– Active Directory and GPO’s
– Basic knowledge of networks (DNS, DHCP en TCP/IP)
– Microsoft Windows operating system (W10)
– Office 365
– VoIP (3CX)
– Write documentation and manuals
What we offer:
- An extremely challenging job in a strongly growing market.
- The possibility to get in touch with all different aspects of an ICT department.
- Everything you can expect these days, such as a salary in line with the market, extralegal benefits of which meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income insurance.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing dynamic company.
- A fascinating job in which flexibility works both ways