As a Back-End Developer you are responsible for developing the back-end of our websites. You will be part of a close-knit team of about 5 people in the Software Development department.
What are we looking for?
- You design, programme, test and implement new back-end applications, for example API’s (Application Programming Interfaces), webshops and entire websites.
- You test and enhance existing back-end applications.
- You translate our customers’ functional wishes into technical solutions.
- You consult with front-end developers, functional designers, and other specialists regarding the design of a system or application.
A brand is defined by the customer’s experience.
The experience is delivered by the employees
Who are you and what are your assets?
- You are passionate about IT and technology, and working daily in this field would be a dream come true for you.
- You are a team player but are independent enough to take on certain projects without anyone’s assistance.
- You have good communication skills.
- You get your teeth into a problem and don’t let go until you have solved it, whether it be alone or with your team.
- You are self-reliant and look yourself for solutions to specific problems.
- Progress and improvement is what drives you, standing still is going backwards for you.
- You are curious and are eager to learn.
- You have knowledge of the following programming languages/frameworks: PHP, ASP.NET, Symfony
- You have a Bachelors of Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, spoken, written and read.
- You still have a lot of free storage capacity on your internal hard disk: of course, you can’t know everything (yet), we‘ll invest in you and make you into a top Back-End Developer.
What is your position within our organisation?
As a Back-End Developer you report to the Senior Software Engineer.
What do we offer?
- An extremely interesting and challenging job in an international environment.
- The opportunity to work with technology, innovation and development.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing dynamic company.
- We think and act green. Among other things, 100% of our energy is produced by our own windmills.
- A respectful environment where everyone counts.
Are you interested?
Do you have a big smile on your face after reading this job offer? Then this is probably for you. Don’t wait any longer. Get in touch with me and convince me that this is the job of your dreams. Mail your cover letter and CV to for Vicky Verelst and we will contact you soon!