Sales Assistant or Account Executive.
Peleman’s success heavily depends on hiring the right people for the right job. A well-functioning sales team is crucial to achieve our growth. That’s where you come in! You follow up on our customers regularly, and thanks to your interest and skills, you succeed in making appointments for our representatives or even to sell, like a good sales person does. So, firstly we will have a look at your personal interests and your abilities, and then we’ll put you to work as a Sales Assistant or Account Executive. You will be part of a permanent sales team working on a particular region. The team consists of Sales Assistants (our colleagues who make calls to set appointments for our sales representatives, the Account Managers), Account Managers (our sales representatives who will sell our products to new potential customers), and Account Executives (our office sales staff who follow up on the customers introduced by Account Managers and continue to sell to them by phone). And you do this with passion, empathy, an open mind, with class and, most of all, infectious enthusiasm. Are you the colleague we are looking for? A brand is defined by the customer’s experience. The experience is delivered by the employees What are we looking for?
- Peleman stands for respect, family feeling, loyalty, quality, innovation and passion. Values that you put into your daily work.
- After an intensive internal training, during which you will get acquainted with our products, the sales process, the script, and the internal operations and organisation, our Sales Coach will continue to coach you on how to best handle phone calls. You will be monitored and trained on a daily basis, both individually and as a team.
- If your profile fits best with the position of Sales Assistant, you will approach potential customers on our call lists by phone, to convince them to make an appointment with our representative.
- If Account Executive is more for you, you will follow up our existing customers as well as our prospects by calling them and will successfully sell more of our product range by organising special actions such as mailings.
- Sales are the targets you are going to achieve. You have a fixed salary and a variable commission which will increase depending on the achieved targets. Our transparent bonus system will motivate you to give the best of yourself.
- You will work closely with the team of the region assigned to you. This means that you also rely on each other to increase your potential sales. Of course, you will also benefit from the team’s success.
When work and passion come together, magic happens Who are you and what are your assets? Requirements
- You are passionate about sales and that’s something you don’t need a specific school education for.
- You are fluent in English, spoken, written and read.
- You know how to use your computer to send e-mails and will work with our own packages, for which we will provide the necessary training.
- You engage easily with other people and are a real go-getter.
- You are a team player and adhere to our company culture.
- You are customer-oriented; convincing people to invest in our products is right up your alley.
- You have a pleasant phone voice, are a good listener and enjoy telephone contact with our customers.
- You are a positive and creative thinker.
- You are open about what you think and how you act.
- You like to try new things, because there’s always room for improvement!
- And more than anything, you can’t wait to jump right into it!
What is your position within our organisation? The Sales Coach is your superior. You work closely together with the team of your assigned region and with the sales team in general. What do we offer?
- An extremely interesting and challenging job in an international organisation.
- Working for a dynamic and innovative company, marked by its collegial and open work culture, where you will have the opportunity to fully express your creativity and abilities.
- We focus on your talent!
- We think and act green. Among other things, 100% of our energy is produced by our own windmills.
- A respectful environment where everyone counts.
- A fascinating job in which flexibility works both ways. Are you interested? Do you have a big smile on your face after reading this job offer? Then this is probably for you. Don’t wait any longer. Get in touch with us and convince us that this is the job of your dreams. Mail your cover letter and CV to for Vicky Verelst and we will contact you soon!